Analogue Actuator, 4-fold, MDRC
The Analogue Actuator converts measured data received via the KNX to analogue output signals. The device features four outputs.
The analogue outputs can be used as current or voltage outputs with adjustable output signals. The number of analogue outputs can be increased to 8 using the Analogue Actuator Module AAM/S. The Analogue Actuator is a DIN rail device for installation in the distribution board. The connection to the KNX is established using a bus connection terminal. The device needs an external 24 V AC power supply.
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC
- Current Consumption: Max 310mA
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Max 10mA
- Outputs: 4
- Single Types: 0-1VDC, 0-10VDC, 0-20mA, 4-20mA
- Output Signal Load: Voltage >1kohm, Current <500 ohm
- Output Current: Voltage-Max 10mA per Channel, Current-Max 20mA per Channel
|Output Type||Analogue 24V|
|EAN||40 16779 65886 7|