Analogue Actuator Module, 4-fold, MDRC
The Analogue Actuator Module expands the Analogue Actuator AA/S 4.1 by four analogue outputs. The device converts measured data received via the KNX to analogue output signals. The analogue outputs can be used other as current or voltage outputs with adjustable output signals.
The Analogue Actuator Module is a DIN rail device for installation in the distribution board. For operation the 24 V AC power supply can be carried out by AA/S 4.1.
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC
- Current Consumption: Max 120mA
- Current Consumption on System Connector: Max 6mA
- Outputs: 4
- Single Types: 0-1VDC, 0-10VDC, 0-20mA, 4-20mA
- Output Signal Load: Voltage >1kohm, Current <500 ohm
- Output Current: Voltage-Max 10mA per Channel, Current-Max 20mA per Channel
|EAN||40 16779 65887|