Light Controller, 2-fold, 16 A, MDRC
The ABB KNX Light Controllers, LR/S 2.16.1 is a KNX modular installation device in ProM Design for installation in the distribution board on 35 mm mounting rails. The connection to the KNX Bus is implemented via a bus connection terminal on the device shoulders.
The LR/S can control dimmable electronic ballast or transformers with 1-10 V interface via 2 outputs. For every output a floating switching contact (16 A) for direct switch on and off of the ballasts is available. The switching relays are particularly suitable for switching fluorescent lamp loads (AX) to DIN EN 60 669.
Manual switch ON and OFF of the individual outputs is possible in manual control independently of the bus or auxiliary voltages. The operating element on the switching relay directly indicates the switch status.
A separate Light Sensor LF/U 2.1 can be separately connected on the Light Controller for each output. The Light Sensor measures brightness in closed rooms. The Light Controller undertakes constant light control for each output (control circuit) with this brightness value. It is possible to use several Light Sensors for a single output.
The Light Controller and the connected Light Sensor are supplied with power via the KNX and do not require an additional power supply.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 8.5mA
- Outputs: 2 x 1-10v
- Max Current per Control Output: 100mA
- Load Relay Voltage Rating: 250/440VAC 50/60Hz
- Load Relay Current Rating: 16A - AC 1 or 10AX
- Max Number of Ballasts: 50
- Max Cable length with Max load (100mA): 100 m, Ø 0.8 mm, P-YCYM or J-Y(ST)Y cable (SELV), e.g. shielded KNX bus cable
- Sensor Input: LF/U 2.1
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 2
- Brightness measuring range: 200-3000 LUX Depending on reflection value of furnishings- Optimised for 500 LUX
- Optimum installation Height: 2-3m
- Max. cable cross section: 2.5 mm2
- Cable length: 100 m using .8mm KNX Cable
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 66405|