Switch/Dim Actuator, 8-fold, 16 A, MDRC
The ABB KNX Switch/Dim Actuator, with a rated current of 16A, is a KNX modular installation device, in ProM design, for installation in the distribution board on 35 mm mounting rails. The connection to KNX is implemented via a bus connection terminal.
The SD/S controls dimmable electronic ballast devices or transformers with 1 - 10 V control interfaces via 8 Outputs.
Per channel the load relay can be manually operated (on/off) via operating element which simultaneously indicates the switch status.
The device is powered via the EIB / KNX and does not require an additional power supply. The control voltage of the 1-10 V devices is generated by the ballast devices. The Switch/Dim Actuator acts against this control voltage and reduces it. This is used to set the required dimming value. Switching off is implemented via the integrated switching relay in the Switch/Dim Actuator.
The assignment of the physical addresses as well as the parameterisation is carried out with Engineering Tool Software ETS.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 9.5mA
- Outputs: 8 x 1-10v
- Max Current per Control Output: 100mA
- Max Number of Ballasts: 50
- Max Cable length with Max load (100mA): 70m/.8mm2, 100m/1.5mm2
- Load Relay Voltage Rating: 250/440VAC 50/60Hz
- Load Relay Current Rating: 16A - AC 1 or 10AX
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 65918|