free@home Dimming actuator sensor, 1/1gang, Future linear
- For dimming 230 V~ loads.
- With integrated universal dimming actuator for controlling LEDs, incandescent lamps, 230 V halogen lamps, low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional or electronic transformers, and dimmable energy-saving halogen lamps.
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi).
- Dimming function is available also without prior programming (pre-configured).
- Configuration can be changed later via the web interface (groups, scenes, etc.).
- For contacting 1gang rocker 6230-10-xxx, 6231-10-xxx, 6232-10-xxx, 6233-10-xxx and 6234-10-xxx.
- The bus can be connected via enclosed terminal block.
- When installing in the flush-mounted box, a spatial division between the bus cable and 230 V installation cable is to be adhered to! If this minimum distance is not possible, use electronic boxes or insulating tubes.
DescriptionThis device is a sensor/dimming actuator unit for decentralised flush-mounted installation. The device serves as both a control element as well as an actuator for the activation or dimming of electric loads.
Sensor and actuator are combined in a flush-mounted insert . The sensor and switching channels have been pre-programmed at the point of delivery (button top/bottom: off/on; left rocker). However, this pre-configuration can be adjusted as required.
The integrated bus coupler makes possible the connection to the free@home bus line. After activating the bus voltage and connecting the load, it can be switched/dimmed directly on the control element.
- Green LEDs as light for orientation/status indication
- Exchangeable rockers with the corresponding icons.
Power Supply: 24 V DC (via bus line)
Bus subscribers: 1 (12mA)
Connection: Bus connection terminal: 0.4-0.8 mm
Line type: J-Y(St)Y, 2 x 2x 0.8 mm
Wire stripping: 6-7 mm
Nominal load: R,L,C: 180 W/VA, LEDi: typ. 2-80 W/VA, CFL: 2-80 W/VA
Mains supply: 230 V ~, 50 / 60 Hz; Screw-type terminals: 2 x 2.5 mm2 rigid; 2 x 1.5 mm2 flexible
Ambient temperature : -5 ¡C Ð +45 ¡C
Storage T¡: -20 ¡C Ð +70 ¡C