Product code: 40020186
The KNX-FM Modul is a logic module, which is used in EIB / KNX Systems
- It is characterised by the free programming in the forth language interpreter. The 50 MHz Arm processor allows fast 32-bit integer operations and 64-bit floating point calculations. A self-compiling command interpreter produces fast and compact code.
- Additionally, the module KNX-FM contains programmable control and display elements.
- The KNX-FM delivered an RS232 and an RS485 interface (DMX).
- 8 kB of RAM memory for programs and data
- 16 programmable timer with 1 / 100 sec resolution
- Programs and data can be permanently stored in flash
- 1 button for starting a specific user-defined function
- Specially adapted for functions EIB / KNX communication elements user, date and time
- Documented processor interfaces for individual EIB / KNX solutions ( 2x serial interface ). There is no Microcontroller knowledge required.
- supply via USB or EIB / KNX, auxiliary voltage required
- Programming on the ArcSuite software
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 7mA
- Auxiliary Voltage: 9-30VDC / 100mA
- Connections: RS485 (DMX) / RS232, DC IN, KNX Bus, USB