Product code: 30101001
The KNX-Sensor Temperature SK01-OFTFwith the PT1000 probe records the temperature on flat and slightly uneven surfaces. The integrated KNX bus coupler does not need additional auxiliary supply. The temperature sensor is enclosed in an aluminium cover and is attached with glue to the surface.
- The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a durable, sealed, glass ball-reinforced plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP65.
- In the application software, the default controller types (increase / decrease), RTR (relative / absolute) with the settings (PI-continuous / switched) and two-point are available.
- Additional functions like frost alarm, limits for temperature readings, minimum /maximum value and a tracking control are included.
- The sensor is configured by ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) and the application program. Controlling functions such as signal threshold and other adjustments are parameterized by the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ).
- Recording surface temperature on flat and slightly uneven surfaces
- Recording temperature on windows, walls and heating units
- General monitoring and control of temperatures
- Monitoring and control of temperatures for heating and cooling purposes and for logging
- Decentralised control for constant KNX-Valves or electro-thermal valves
- Storing the maximum and minimum values
- Room temperature controller with options Comfort / Standby / Night / Frost Protection
- Direct set point presetting and display of actual values via the KNX bus
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature
- Temperature Range:: -30 .. 105 C
- Accuracy:: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution:: +/- 0.01 C
- Temperature Sensor: PT1000
- Connecting Cable: 1.5m
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing|