Product code: 30301053
The KNX-Sensor Temperature/Humidity/Climate SK01-TFK-AFF is used for temperature and humidity detection of the air indoors, outdoors and in damp locations.
- The integrated KNX bus coupler does not need additional auxiliary supply. The temperature-humidity probe is enclosed in a sheath tube outside the casing. The sensor can be used in building automation, refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation technology, in greenhouses and halls.
- The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a durable, sealed, glass ball-reinforced plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP65.
- Several controllers are available in the application software HVAC, Continuous, (PWM) for the temperature, and a two-position controller is available for humidity. Additional functions include frost alarm, temperature and humidity limits, minimum/maximum value and update.
- The climate controller displays absolute humidity (g/kg), dew point temperature (C), enthalpy (kJ/kg) and comfort according to DIN 1946.
- The sensor is configured with ETS (KNX Tool Software) and the application program. Controlling functions such as HVAC, switching threshold and various adjustment parameters are parameterised with ETS.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature, Humidity
- Temperature Range:: -20 .. 80 C
- Accuracy:: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution:: +/- 0.01 C
- Humidity Range: 10 ... 90% rH
- Accuracy: of Humidity: 3% rH
- Sensor: Sensirion SHT11
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|