Product code: 30301054
The KNX-Sensor Temperature/Humidity/Climate SK01-TFK-RPFF with the pendulum room probe RPFF is used for temperature and humidity detection of the air indoors, outdoors and in damp locations.
- The integrated KNX bus coupler does not need additional auxiliary supply. The temperature is measured by a pendulum room probe which is protected from dust by a poroplast protective coating
- Application areas include building automation, air conditioning and ventilation systems, clean room systems, greenhouses and large rooms and halls with high ceilings. The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a durable, sealed, glass ball-reinforced plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP65.
- Several controllers are available in the application software HVAC, Continuous, (PWM) for the temperature, and a two-position controller is available for humidity. Additional functions include frost alarm, temperature and humidity limits, minimum/maximum value and update.
- The climate controller displays absolute humidity (g/kg), dew point temperature (C), enthalpy (kJ/kg) and comfort according to DIN 1946.
- The sensor is configured with ETS (KNX Tool Software) and the application program. Controlling functions such as HVAC, switching threshold and various adjustment parameters are parameterized with ETS.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature, Humidity
- Temperature Range:: -20 .. 80 C
- Accuracy:: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution:: +/- 0.01 C
- Humidity Range: 10 ... 90% rH
- Accuracy: of Humidity: 3% rH
- Sensor: Sensation SHT11
- Probe: PT1000 Pendulum Room Probe 100 mm, M12 / 1,5 mm, poroplast protective coating
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|