KNX Controller 8 Channel, for measurement and control of up to 8 temperatures, range: -50 ... + 200 C
Product code: 30801000
KNX Controller 8 Channel Temperature for measurement and control of up to 8 temperatures. The temperatures are measured with the external PT1000 temperature probes. Different kind of probes can be mixed in one installation.
- The measurement system SK08-T8 registers the temperatures on 8 measuring points, which are measured with a PT1000.
- As the temperature changes, the measurement sensors change their resistance. The change of resistance will be digitalized and output to a KNX bus. All commercially available temperature sensors can be used, provided that they are PT1000 types.
- The first channel is always active. The channels 2-8, if they are not used, has to be shorted by the dip switch ( position on, factory settings ).
- A number of controller models with various functions are available.
- KNX sensors are set up using the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) with the associated application program. The device is delivered unprogrammed.
- All functions are parameterized and programmed by ETS.
- The controller can be switched on or off by activation or locking via the KNX bus.
- 8x Temperature measurements with the following
- Two position controller with switch and pulse 1-bit output
- or PI controller with continuous 8-bit or pulse-width modulated 1-bit output
- Measured Value can be periodically displayed or when value changes
- Adjustable periodic display of control variable (parameterized)
- Adjustable release and lock with all controllers (parameterized)
- Threshold alarm for upper and lower thresholds
- Auxiliary quantity of set value or threshold via the bus
- Calibration of the sensor (offset cancellation)
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature
- Temperature Range:: -30 .. 180 C
- Accuracy:: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution:: +/- 0.01 C
- Probe Connection: 8 x PT1000 (Any Type)
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|