Daikin AC Domestic units to Modbus RTU Interface
The previous part number for this item was DK-AC-MBS-1
- Modbus RTU (EIA485) slave device.
- Configuration from both onboard DIP-switches and Modbus RTU.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by Modbus RTU.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- Window contact function allows energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from Modbus RTU, including AC unitÕs internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpointÉbut the monitoring of errors, alarms and some internal variables.
FAST AND EASY TO SET UP BY DIP-SW
The product can be installed and set up in a really short time. ItÕs only a matter of wiring the gateway to the AC unit and configure the DIP-SW accordingly. No configuration software and no power supply are required.
The consistent Modbus register mapping used for all AC brands, helps improving the integration time of each project.
- Plastic, type PC (UL 94 V-0)
- Net dimensions (dxwxh): 93 x 53 x 58 mm / 3.7Ó x 2.1Ó x 2.3Ó
- Colour: Light Grey. RAL 7035
MountingWall. DIN rail EN60715 TH35.
Terminal Wiring (for low-voltage signals):
- For terminal: solid wires or stranded wires (twisted or with ferrule)
- 1 core: 0.5mm2... 2.5mm2
- 2 cores: 0.5mm2... 1.5mm2
- 3 cores: not permitted
Modbus RTU port: 1 x Serial EIA485 Plug-in screw terminal block (2 poles) A, B. Compatible with Modbus RTU EIA-485 networks
AC unit port: 1 x Specific connector. Specific cable included
Switch 1 (SW1): 1 x DIP-Switch
Switch 3 (SW3): 1 x DIP-Switch for Modbus RTU settings.
Switch 4 (SW4): 1 x DIP-Switch for extra functions
Operation Temperature: 0oC to +60oC
Stock Temperature: -20oC to +85oC
Operational Humidity: <95% RH, non-condensing
Stock Humidity: <95% RH, non-condensing
Isolation voltage: 1500 VDC
Isolation resistance: 1000 M½
LED indicators: 2 x Onboard LED - Operational status