Video Controller for Door Comms
The video control device has the following product features:
- Supply of the reverse-polarity protected, short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus when using video components such as colour camera, TFT colour display.
- Up to 2 door stations with colour camera and 28 home stations with TFT colour display can be supplied by the video control device.
- A total of up to 15 colour cameras can be activated by the video control device (5 door stations video and 10 DCS-camera-gateways), of which two door stations with colour camera can be provided with power by the video control device. Every other colour cameras must be operated with its own additional power supply.
- Self-resetting electronic short-circuit and overload recognition of the operating voltage and the bus connection.
- Buttons for system and door opener programming.
- LED status indicators for operation, overload, system programming and door opener programming.
- 12 V AC output (1 - 10 s) to supply power to a standard door opener (max. power consumption 1.1 A/ED 25 %).
- Relay output for switching a door opener with its own power supply.
- Door opener time steplessly adjustable from 1 to 10 seconds.
The video control device is intended to be installed in the sub-distribution unit. If this is not possible, use a common surface-mounted distributor.
When the topology of the video cabling is designed as a branch line, the video distributor 1226 00 is required.
When used In combination with the DCS-TC-gateway 1290 00, the additional power supply 1296 00 is required.