Gira G1 in White Glass - Power over Ethernet (POE)
Product code: 206912
The G1 is a ground breaking stylish all in one touch screen for control of core KNX building functions and Door Communication. The user interface is very intuitive and iOS like in its use and will be instantly familar to anyone with a smart phone.
- Operation is via a gesture-capable multi-touch display.
- Connection and communication via Ethernet LAN.
- Integrated loudspeaker.
- Integrated microphone with echo compensation.
- Intuitive user interface that can be adapted by the end user.
- Switching, dimming, blind and shutter control, value transmitter, scene auxiliary unit.
- Status display, display of date and time, display of indoor and outdoor temperature.
- Up to 125 functions (five function folders or rooms with up to 25 functions each).
- Up to 125 seven-day time clocks with 10 switching times each.
Room Temperature Control (only as extension)
- Use as room temperature controller auxiliary unit in combination with KNX 3 Plus push button sensor for room temperature measurement and control.
- Operating mode changeover: comfort, standby, night, and frost or heat protection.
- Operating modes can be adapted individually.
- Comfort extension using the presence button.
- A heating clock as seven-day time clock with 28 switching times.
Door Entry Video Home station
- Selection of specific connected colour cameras.
- Control of the door opener.
- Switching the ringing tone on and off.
- Ringtone can be selected from a choice of 10 melodies.
- Call answer.
- Volume setting of ringing tone and voice volume.
- Gira weather service: Display of the weather forecast for up to five cities.
- Data communication via LAN.
- Maximum: 7W
- Typical: 4W
- Minimum: 2 W
- Type: TFT
- Size: 15.3 cm (6″)
- Colours: 16.7 M
- Resolution: 480 x 800 px (WVGA), 155 ppi
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio: 1:500
- Viewing angle: > 80° all around
- Proximity sensor Range: max. 50 cm
- Range of detection: 30° horizontal, 30° vertical
- KNX standard Data Points: 5.010, 6.010, 5.001, 5.004, 9.001
- Protection type: IP21
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C
- PoE performance class 0: 48VDC PoE
- LAN standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Ethernet via screw terminals with cable clamp: Cat.5e, Cat.6, Cat.6a, Cat.7
- Width: 97mm
- Height: 168mm
- Total Depth: 47mm
- Depth from front surface to wall: 15mm
Scope of Supply
- Display module
- Mounting frame
- Flush-mounting connection module (requires round european backbox)
|Frame finish||Polished Aluminium|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Input voltage||POE (48VDC)|
Documents & Downloads
Gira G1 Design
Gira G1 Features
Gira G1 Functions
Gira G1 in Action
About this training You get to know the setup of the G1. You get to know the user interface. You get to know the Gira Project Assistant.
Interactive training G1 and KNX
About this training You get to know the setup of the G1. You get to know G1 Insertion into the ETS You get to know the G1 user interface
How to resolve display issues or network connection issues on the Gira G1 KNX Room controller
Added: 20 Nov 2017
On the Gira G1 KNX room controller, terminating the Cat6 or Cat7 cable incorrectly can cause issues with the door communications display or cause intermittent issues with the network connection. Find out how to.
Gira announce updates to Gira G1, Gira X1 and Gira Home Server at Light + Building 2018
Added: 29 Mar 2018
At Light + Building 2108, Gira announced a range of updates to make the Gira G1, Gira X1 and homeserver even more functional. With Alexa and Sonos integration on the Gira X1, controlling a KNX home has never been easier.