KNX F40 Universal push-button module 4-gang - complete - aluminium
Product code: 4194TSM/AL2404TSA/AL2981
The F40 KNX push buttons have a spacious and flat design. They offer convenient operation via large buttons, making them simple to use, even for users unfamiliar with KNX.
- Operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, blinds up/down, brightness values, temperatures, calling up and saving light scenes, etc.
- Installation in flush box according to DIN 49073
- Push-button functions for switching, dimming, blinds control, valuators, light scenes, etc.
- Measurement of room temperature
- Two red status LED per button
- One blue operation LED as an orientation light and to indicate the programming status
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- One, two or three functions per button
- Push-button function or rocker function, vertical or horizontal
- Connection for a push-button extension module, 1-4 gang
- Transparent cover kit (included) for temporary site use without design covers
- can be extended by means of a push-button extension module, ref.-no.: 409.. TSEM
- Only with the ETS 3.0d version or later versions the full functionality will be available.
- ETS product family: Push-button
- Product type: 1-gang push-button
- 1 blue LED: operation indication
- 2 red LED: status indication
- KNX medium: TP1 256
- Commissioning mode: S-mode
- Rated voltage KNX: DC 21 ... 32 V SELV
- Power consumption: KNX typ. 150 mW
- Current Consumption: KNX Typ. 5mA
- Connection mode: KNX device connection terminal
- Measuring range: -5 ... +45 ÁC
- Protection class: III
- Ambient temperature: -5 ... +45 ÁC
- Storage/transport temperature: -25 ... +70 ÁC