Klemmfix mounting ring
Product code: 1159-02
Screw-less mounting system for solid wall backboxes which dramatically reduces installation time. Boxes will be 10mm proud of wall surface and extension rings can be used to increase the depth when Dot and Dab is used.
- For fitting boxes without plaster in openings made with 82 mm hole saw
- For all types of masonry
- Depth guide ensures backbone stand 10mm from wall consistently
- Not suitable for use with chalk or thin plaster
- Recommended to be used with 1056-04
- Use 1155-61 or 1155-62 to extend boxes
- For one-gang boxes and one-gang junction boxes: 1055/1056-04, 1555/1556-04, 1055/1056-21, 1555/1556-21, 1555-88
- With depth stop (10mm)
- Tests carried out with 500 N (50 kg) tension force show that all boxes remain unchanged. Long-term use in practice confirms this result. Deviations in plastering material and application of the plaster have no effect.
Documents & Downloads
Video showing installation method for brick and render