KLIC-DA. Daikin-KNX gateway (Altherma LT range)
Product code: ZN1CLKLICDA
KLIC-DA is a bidirectional communication interface for integrating Altherma LT units manufactured by Daikin with KNX.
- KLIC-DA allows half-duplex communication with hydrobox LT climate systems.
- Reduced size: 90 x 60 x 35 mm (2 DIN units).
- No external power supply required other than the bus.
- DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022), with snap fit clamp.
- KNX bus coupling unit integrated.
- CE compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 6mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 ¡C to 55 ¡C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device to be mounted inside of electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Connection KLIC-DA with hydrobox unit: No-polarity 2-wire cable, max. length equal to 500m (not provided)
- Response to bus voltage failure: Complete data saving.
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovery and commands sending as programmed
- Operation Indicator: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green). Output status LED indicators show current output state
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|