MAXinBOX FANCOIL 2CH2P V2. Fan coil controller for 2-pipe unit - 2 channels
Product code: ZCL2FC2PV2
Fan coil controller for up to 2 units of 2-pipes fan coil. It includes a module with 20 logical functions and allows manual control of the outputs with status indication through LEDs.
- Up to two blocks to control 2-pipe fan coil units.
- Manual output operation with push button and LED status indicator.
- Logical functions included.
- Output timing facilities.
- Total data saving on power failure.
- Size 90 x 67 x 80 mm (40.5 DIN units).
- DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022), with snap fit clamp.
- No external power supply required other than the bus.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- Possibility to connect different phases.
- CE directives compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 5.8mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 ¡C to 55 ¡C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device to be mounted inside of electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022).
- KNX bus failure response: Data saving and output status change according to programming.
- Response when restarting KNX bus: Data recovering and output status change according to programming.
- Operation Indicator: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green). Output status LED indicators reflect current output state.
- Contact type: Potential free outputs through bistable relays.
- Disconnection type: Micro-disconnection
- Rated current by output: 8A (4A) 250V AC (2000 VA), 8A (4A) 30V DC (240W)
- Outputs per common: 3 (fan outputs) or 1 (valve outputs)
- Different phase connection: Possibility to connect different phases in different fan coil channels
- Connection type: Terminal block (screw)
- Recommended cable section: 0.15 mm to 4 mm
- Cable type: Stranded or solid wire
- Maximum response time: 50 ms
- Expected life - Mechanical: 1 million operations (180cpm)
- Expected life - Electrical: 50.000 cycles (6cpm/resistive load)
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|