HeatingBOX 230V 8X. Heating actuator for up to 8 outputs 230VAC
Product code: ZCL8HT230
Actuator for climate systems based on water pipes which allows the control of up to 8 outputs for on/off valves operated at 230VAC by means of triac with protection against short-circuit. It includes independent thermostat for each output, furthermore a module with 10 logical functions. It allows manual control of the outputs with status indication through LEDs.
- 8 configurable outputs for 230V valve command.
- 8 thermostats.
- 10 Logic functions.
- Total data saving on power failure.
- Manual control through buttons and status LED indicators.
- Common 230V supply required for feeding of the 8 outputs.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- Size 67 x 90 x 80 mm (40.5 DIN units).
- DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022), with snap fit clamp.
- CE directives compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption:10.7 @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 ¡C to 55 ¡C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device to be mounted inside of electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022).
- KNX bus failure response Data saving according to parameterization.
- Response when restarting KNX bus Data recovering change according to parameterization.Operation Indicator: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green). Each output LED indicates its status (fixed = active output; flashing = overload or shortcircuit error)
- Number of outputs: 8
- Output type:Solid state switching device
- Maximum current for each output: Up to 5 valves (while a maximum current of 200 mA at 35 ¡C will be kept)
- Short-circuit protection: YES
- Overload protection: YES
- Connection method: Cable screw terminal
- Cable cross-section: 0.5 mm to 4 mm (26-10 AWG)
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|