Mitsubishi Electric Domestic, Mr.Slim and City Multi to BACnet MSTP Interface
The previous part number for this item was ME-AC-BAC-1L, IBBACMIT001I100
- BTL mark ensures full interoperability with BACnet devices.
- Support only BACnet MS/TP.
- Configuration from onboard DIP-switches.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by BACnet IP or MS/TP.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- Abstraction of Air Conditioning unit properties and functionalities as fixed BACnet Objects.
- Occupancy function allows energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from BACnet, including AC unitÕs internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to a Mitsubishi Electric indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpointÉbut the monitoring of errors, alarms and some internal variables.
FAST AND EASY TO SET UP BY DIP-SW
The product can be installed and set up in a really short time. ItÕs only a matter of wiring the gateway to the AC unit and configure the DIP-SW accordingly. No configuration software and no power supply are required.
Enclosure: Plastic, type PC (UL 94 V-0). Dimensions: 93mm x 53mm x 58mm. Light Grey. RAL 7035
Mounting: Wall. DIN rail EN60715 TH35.
Terminal wiring (for low-voltage signals):
- Per terminal: solid wires or stranded wires (twisted or with ferrule)
- 1 core: 0.5...2.5mm2
- 2 cores: 0.5...1.5mm2
- 3 cores: not permitted
BACnet MS/TP port:
- 1 x EIA485 Plug-in screw terminal block (2 poles + GND) with 120 ½ resistor termination and polatization selectable by switch.
AC unit port:
- 1 x Specific connector Specific cable included
Switch 1 (SW1): 1 x DIP-Switch for Air Conditioner Unit + Bacnet baud rate
Switch 2 (SW2): 1 x DIP-Switch for Bacnet MAC address + temperature magnitude (oC/oF).
Switch 3 (SW3): 1 x DIP-Switch for extra functions
Operational temperature: 0¡C to +70¡C
Stock Temperature: -20oC to +85oC
Operational humidity: <95% RH, non-condensing
Stock Humidity: <95% RH, with no condensation
Isolation Voltage: 1500 VDC
Isolation resistance: 1000 M½
Protection: IP20 (IEC60529)
LED indicators: 1 x Onboard LED - Operational status