Panasonic ECOi and PACi systems to BACnet IP/MSTP Interface
The previous part number for this item was PA-RC2-BAC-1
- BTL mark ensures full interoperability with BACnet devices.
- Support BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP.
- Configuration from onboard DIP-switches.
- IP settings available in a web interface.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by BACnet IP or MS/TP.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- Abstraction of Air Conditioning unit properties and functionalities as fixed BACnet Objects.
- Occupancy function allows energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from BACnet, including AC unitÕs internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to a Mitsubishi Electric indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpointÉbut the monitoring of errors, alarms and some internal variables.
FAST AND EASY TO SET UP BY DIP-SW
The product can be installed and set up in a really short time. ItÕs only a matter of wiring the gateway to the AC unit and configure the DIP-SW accordingly. No configuration software and no power supply are required.
The product offers a web interface to easily monitor and control the indoor unit connected to the gateway. Additionally, the IP network settings can be stablished from this web interface.
Enclosure: Plastic, type PC (UL 94 V-0). Dimensions: 93mm x 53mm x 58mm. Weight: 85 g
Colour: Light Grey. RAL 7035.
Terminal wiring (for power supply and low-voltage signals):
- Per terminal: solid wires or stranded wires (twisted or with ferrule)
- 1 core: 0.5 ... 2.5mm2
- 2 cores: 0.5 ... 1.5mm2
- 3 cores: not permitted
Console Port: Mini USB port for console usage
Mounting: Wall. DIN rail EN60715 TH35.
BACnet MS/TP port: 1 x EIA485 Plug-in screw terminal block (2 poles + GND)
BACnet IP port: 1 x Ethernet 100BT RJ45.
LED indicators: 6 x Gateway/Communication status
Operational temperature: 0¡C to +40¡C
Operational humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Isolation Voltage: 4000 VDC (between AC unit and EIA-485). 1000 VDC (between AC unit and USB)
Protection: IP20 (IEC60529).
RoHS conformity: Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/CE).
- CE conformity to EMC directive (2004/108/EC) and Low-voltage directive (2006/95/EC) EN 61000-6-1 ;EN 61000-6-3; EN 60950-1; EN 50491-3
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- 1) This device may not cause harmful interference
- 2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.