Panasonic ECOi and PACi systems to KNX Interface with Binary Inputs
Additionally, four potential-free binary inputs provide the possibility to integrate external devices, such as window contacts or presence detectors, that allows launching internal functions focused to improve energy efficiency.
The previous part number for this item was PA-RC2-KNX-1i
- KNX certified.
- Configured by ETS standard configuration tool.
- Reduced dimensions allowing a quick installation inside the Air Conditioner unit.
- Offered all the required DPT objects to be compatible with all KNX thermostats in the market.
- Energy efficiency functions, such as ÒtimeoutÓ, Òopen windowÓ or ÒOccupancyÓ. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and these functions allow to reduce them.
- Smooth integration of KNX thermostats allowing the control of the AC unit by the own temperature sensor of the thermostat.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by KNX.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including AC unitÕs internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
- Up to 5 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
- The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint, but the monitoring of errors, alarms and some internal variables.
EASY TO SET UP BY ETS
- The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the ETS configuration tool using the product database available to download. Thanks to the high number of supported KNX DPTs and the KNX certification, the gateway ensures interoperability with any KNX device in the market.
Envelope: Plastic, type ABS (UL 94 V-0). 2,5 mm thickness White RAL 9010
Dimensions: 71 X 71 X 27 mm
Colour: White RAL 9010
Power supply: 29V DC, 7mA. Supplied through KNX bus.
AC Indoor Unit Bus: Voltage: 13-18V Current: 80mA
LED indicators: 1 x KNX programming.
Push buttons: 1 x KNX programming.
- 4 x Potential-free binary inputs.
- Signal cable length: 5m unshielded, may be extended up to 20m with twisted.
- Compliant with the following standards: IEC61000-4-2 : level 4 - 15kV (air discharge) - 8kV (contact discharge). MIL STD 883E-Method 3015-7 : class3B
Configuration: Configuration with ETS.
Operating Temperature: From -25oC to 60oC
Storage Temperature: From -40oC to 85oC
Isolation Voltage: 2500V
RoHS conformity: Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/CE).
- CE conformity to EMC directive (2004/108/EC) and Low-voltage directive (2006/95/EC)
- EN 61000-6-1; EN 61000-6-3; EN 60950-1; EN 50491-3; EN 50090-2-2;
- EN 50428; EN 60669-1; EN 60669-2-1