free@home Blind actuator sensor, 1/1gang, Zenit
- For controlling blind or awning motors.
- With integrated blind actuator.
- Blind function is available also without prior programming (pre-configured).
- Configuration can be changed later via the web interface (groups, scenes, etc.).
- For contacting 1gang rocker 6230-10-xxx, 6231-10-xxx, 6232-10-xxx, 6233-10-xxx and 6234-10-xxx.
- The bus can be connected via enclosed terminal block.
When installing in the flush-mounted box, a spatial division between the bus cable and 127 V/230 V installation cable is to be adhered to! If this minimum distance is not possible, use electronic boxes or insulating tubes.
DescriptionThis device is a sensor/blind actuator unit for decentralised flush-mounted installation. The devices serve for controlling blind motors (e.g. sun protection applications) and are pre-programmed accordingly (button top/bottom: up/down; left rocker). However, this pre-configuration can be adjusted as required. Also air vents, gates and windows can be controlled.
Sensor and actuator are combined in a flush-mounted insert .
The integrated bus coupler makes possible the connection to the free@home bus line. After activating the bus voltage and connecting the load, it can be switched directly on the control element.
- Green LEDs as light for orientation/status indication
- Exchangeable rockers with the corresponding icons.
Power Supply: 24 V DC (via bus line)
Bus subscribers: 1 (12mA)
Connection: Bus connection terminal: 0.4-0.8 mm
Line type: J-Y(St)Y, 2 x 2x 0.8 mm
Wire stripping: 6-7 mm
Maximum load: 4 A M
Switched load line: 230 V ~, 50 / 60 Hz; Screw-type terminals: 2 x 2.5 mm2 rigid; 2 x 1.5 mm2 flexible
Ambient temperature : -5 ¡C Ð +45 ¡C
Storage T¡: -20 ¡C Ð +70 ¡C