Product code: 30807001
Ultrasonic sensor / controller for monitoring and control of fill levels in cisterns, reservoirs, pools or tanks with KNX coupling unit.
- The ultrasonic level sensor system LevelJET from ProJET evaluates the levels in reservoirs of many construction types.
The measurement of the filling levels is based upon a runtime measurement of the ultrasound impulses emitted by the sensor, as they are reflected by the medium and then registered by the sensor.
Minimal and maximal levels can be set on site.
- Monitoring and control of liquid levels in cisterns and tanks.
- Two position controller with switch and pulse 1-bit output
- Measured Value can be periodically displayed or when value changes
- Monitoring capacity or volume
- Adjustable release and lock with both controllers ( parameterized )
- Auxiliary quantity of set value or threshold via the bus
- Additional supply of 9 .. 12VDC / 35mA necessary,
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Auxiliary Voltage: 9-12 VDC / 35mA
- Measured Functions: Volume fill level in litre or cubic meters, Level, Distance, Volume fill level in %
- Measuring Range: 0.15 ... 2.5m
- Housing: DIN Rail
- Sensor: LevelJET from ProJET
- Sensor Cable Length: 4m (longer length on special order)