free@home Sensor Unit, 2 gang, Zenit
- For transmitting switching, push-button, dimming and blind commands to an ABB-free@home¨ actuator.
- For contacting 2gang rocker 6230-2x-xxx, 6231-2x-xxx, 6232-2x-xxx, 6233-2x-xxx and 6234-2x-xxx.
- The bus can be connected via enclosed terminal block.
This device is a sensor unit for decentralised flush-mounted installation. The sensor unit (with bus coupler) can be assigned to an available switch actuator. The integrated bus coupler makes possible the connection to the free@home bus line.
The device serves for switching processes and are not pre-programmed. The de- vices must be parameterised for the use of the functions.
The sensor is integrated in a flush-mounted insert. The sensor is already pre-mounted.
- Green LEDs as light for orientation/status indication
- Exchangeable rockers with the corresponding icons.
Power Supply: 24 V DC (via bus line)
Bus subscribers: 1 (12mA)
Connection: Bus connection terminal: 0.4-0.8 mm
Line type: J-Y(St)Y, 2 x 2x 0.8 mm
Wire stripping: 6-7 mm
Ambient temperature : -5 ¡C Ð +45 ¡C
Storage T¡: -20 ¡C Ð +70 ¡C