Z41 Lite. Color capacitive touch panel. PC-ABS frame - Anthracite
Product code: ZVIZ41LITAP
Z41 Lite is a capacitive touch panel which represents an advance in Digital Home control. Minimalist aesthetics, dominated by simple forms, lead to a timeless design that facilitates integration within working and living environments. Its 4.1" color display in portrait (3:4) makes your management and enjoyment easier, enabling distributed communication within the intelligent home. Z41 includes an internal clock with battery and USB port for program updates. Accessories: temperature probe and motion sensor. Z41 Lite includes 2 analog/digital inputs for great functionality.
- 4.1" capacitive color touch panel.
- LCD display of 16 million colors.
- Up to 6 configurable pages.
- 48 configurable direct control and/or indicator functions.
- 2 independent thermostats.
- Additional screens to control: Configuration,Tools.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- Real Time Clock (RTC) with watch battery.
- External power supply 12-29VDC needed.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- Mini-USB connection.
- Magnetic fit.
- Complete data saving in case of power failure.
- CE directives compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 6mA @ 29VDC
- External power supply: 12-29VDC
- External Current Consumption: 76mA @ 24VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 C to 45 C
- Assembly: Vertical position, with the temperature sensor to the bottom. Magnetic fit.
- Minimum Clearances: Keep away from heat and cold air flows to get better temperature sensor measurements.
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Complete data saving. Initialization screen.
- Response to bus failure recovery: Before failure data recovery
- Response to external power supply failure: Complete data saving. Display is switched off
- Response to external power supply failure recovery: Current data recovery
- Function Indicator: Several on display as programmed
- Accessories: Mini USB A-B cable Ref. ZN1AC-UPUSB (not included)
Internal Temperature Sensor
- Measuring range: -10 to 50 C
- Resolution: 0.1 C
- Sensor precision @ 25 C: 1 %
- Calibration: The temperature sensor should be calibrated through the application program according to the external power supply connected and the frequency of usage
- Resolution: 1 minute in display/ 1 second in KNX bus
- Precision: 30 ppm
- Power supply: CR1225 3V battery
- Data/time Set: Manual (set from screen) or auto (through KNX clock telegrams in bus)
- Response to power failure (bus or external power supply): It does not affect to internal clock
- Response to power recovery: The internal error shows current time
- Number of inputs per common: 2
- Input voltage: +3.3V DC for the common
- Input current: 1.0mA @ 3.3V DC (each input)
- Input impedance: Approx. 3.3k ½
- Switching type: Dry voltage contacts between
- input and common
- Connection method: Cable screw terminal
- Max. cable length: 30 m.
- NTC probe length: 10.5 m.
- NTC accuracy (@ 25 C): 0.5 C
- Temperature measure precision: 0.1 C
- Cable cross-section: 0.15 mm to 20.5 mm (26-12 AWG)
- Response time: Max 10ms
|Design range||ZENNIO Z41|
|Switch action||Capacitive Touch|
|Back Box||Round European|
|HVAC support||Temperature Sensing + Regulation|