DALIBOX Interface 64/32. KNX-DALI Interface for up to 64 ballast and 32 groups - 1 channel
Product code: ZDI-DLI
KNX-DALI Interface for DIN rail (4.5 units) to control up to 64 DALI independent ballasts, which can be associated in up to 32 groups. All control is achieved via group. It includes a display for easy addressing when a ballast is replaced and also help to assign ballasts to groups. Error indicators for each ballast.
- Possibility of controlling up to 64 DALI ballasts in up to 32 lighting groups
- Groups 17-32 can only have one ballast per group.
- Groups 1-16 can have any number of ballasts
- Scene sending and saving
- Error detection and monitoring
- Burn-in, Stand-by and Auto-off function
- Ballast swap with automatic address re-assignment.
- Light regulation with customisable dimming limits and times, or by manually
characterising the dimming curve.
- Manual control through buttons and status indication through display
- 10.54" display (128 x 64 pixels) used for setting and notifications
- External power supply of 110/230V 50/60Hz
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure
- Integrated KNX BCU
- Size 67 x 90 x 79mm (40.5 DIN units)
- DIN rail assembly (EN 50022), through pressure
- DALI Standard compatible
- Conformity with the CE directives
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 120.5mA @ 29VDC
- External power supply: 110/230VAC (50 or 60Hz)
- External supply consumption: 150mA
- Fuse protection of supply to DALI power source
- Voltage: 250V
- Current: 4A
- Response type: F (Fast acting)
- Operating temperature: 0 ¡C to 45 ¡C
- Assembly: To be mounted inside distribution boxes or electrical panels with DIN rail.
- Power failure response: Data saving
- Operation Indicator: The programming LED indicates programming mode (red). The power supply LED
indicates external power (green). Display allows both configuring the DALI system and supervising the current status.
- Number of channels: 1
- Channel type: DALI Bus
- Channel voltage: 17VDC SELV
- Maximum current per output: 128mA
- Maximum DALI ballasts per channel: 64
- Maximum number of groups per output: 32
- Maximum length of cable: 300m using 10.5mm2
- Short-circuit protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Over-voltage protection: Yes
- Connection method: Cable screw terminal
- Cable cross-section: 0.5mm2 to 4mm2