Lumento DX4. 4-channel constant voltage PWM dimmer for DV LED loads and DIN rail mounting
Product code: ZDI-RGBDX4
LED dimmer with 4 channels (RGBW or single channels) oriented to LED technology with constant voltage regulation and DIN rail mounting (4,5 units). The dimming channels can be configured as 4 independent channels, 1 RGBW channel or 1 RGB channel + 1 individual channel. It includes 6 analog-digital multifunction inputs that can be configured as binary inputs for sensors and potential-free push buttons or as motion sensor inputs. It has manual test buttons to check the channels functioning. Power supply: 12-30VDC. Maximum current per channel: 6 A.
- 4 constant voltage channels configurable as:
- 4 independent LED channels.
- 1 RGBW channel.
- RGB + W channels.
- 6 inputs configurable as:
- Motion detector with luminosity sensor.
- Binary inputs.
- Master Light Control.
- External 12-30VDC power supply required.
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure.
- Manual control through buttons and status indicator LED.
- Integrated KNX BCU.
- Dimensions 67 x 90 x 79mm (40.5 DIN units).
- DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022), through pressure.
- Conformity with the CE directives.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 6.5mA @ 29VDC
- External power supply: 12 or 24 DC
- Operating temperature: 0 ¡C to 45 ¡C
- Assembly: Independent device to be mounted inside electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022)
- Bus power failure response: Data saving
- Response when restarting bus: Data recovery
- Programming/internal test LED indicates: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red), test mode (green) and error (blue blinking). Colour shift LEDs show the current colour. The LED of each channel indicates its status (fixed = active channel; flashing = error).
External Power Supply Specifications and Connections
- Voltage range: 12 to 30VDC (voltage in concordance with voltage LED strips to be connected)
- Current range: Depending upon the load to be controlled up to a maximum of 24A
- Connection method: Screw terminal block
- Cable cross-section: 0.5mm2 to 4mm2 (26-10 AWG)
- Maximum current per channel: 6A @ 25 ¡C ambient temperature
- Number of channels: 4
- Connection type: Terminal block (screw)
- Cable section: 10.5 mm2 to 4 mm2
- Load type: LED trip (monochrome, RGB or RGBW) with common anode (+)
- Shortcut protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Overloading protection: Yes
- Number of inputs per common: 6
- Input voltage: +3.3V DC for the common
- Input current: 1.0mA @ 3.3V DC (each input)
- Input impedance: Approx. 3.3kohm
- Switching type: Dry voltage contacts
- Connection method: Cable screw terminal
- Max. cable length: 30 m.
- NTC probe length: 10.5 m (up to 30m)
- NTC accuracy (@ 25 ¡C): 0.5 ¡C
- Temperature measure precision: 0.1 ¡C
- Cable cross-section: 0.5 mm2 to 20.5 mm2 (24-12 AWG)
- Response3 time: Max 10ms
|Dimming Type||LED (Direct Control)|