KLIC-DI. Daikin-KNX gateway (SKY and VRV range)
Product code: ZN1CLKLICDI
KNX bus to commercial and industrial Daikin units interface. 2 DIN rail units. KLIC-DI is a bidirectional communication interface for integrating commercial and industrial air-conditioning units manufactured by Daikin with KNX.
- Duplex communication with air conditioners.
- Reduced size: 90 x 60 x 35 mm (2 DIN units).
- It can be placed in DIN rail units inside electrical cabinets, or deep flushmounting box
- KNX bus coupling unit integrated.
- CE compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 8.3mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 ¡C to 55 ¡C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device to be
- mounted inside distribution boxes or electrical panels. Interface should be installed outside the air conditioning indoor unit.
- Connection KLIC-DI with A/C unit: No-polarity 2-wire cable, max. length equal to 500m (not provided)
- Minimum clearances: Not required
- Response to bus voltage failure: Complete data saving
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovery and commands sending as programmed
- Operation indicator: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red), safe mode (blinking red) or duplex communication with the air conditioning unit (blinking green/blue). If there is an error in the communication terminal, it lights in continuous green.
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|