IRSC Plus. Infrared controller for climate
- Reduced size: 45 x 45 x 14 mm.
- Suitable to be placed into deep flush-mounting box.
- Device management through IR codes:
- Split units (IRSC Plus application program)
- A/V devices (IRSC Open application program)*
- Zoning control (IRSC Zone application program)
- KNX BCU integrated.
- Total data saving on power failure.
- CE directives compliant.
Includes IR Emmitter ZN-IRE1
*if using as IRSC open a Z38i may be needed to learn codes from original transmitting device (ie. AV remote)
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 10mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 ¡C to 55 ¡C
- Assembly: Recommended in deep flush-mounted box.
- KNX bus failure response: Data saving and output status change according to programming.
- Response to bus voltage failure: Data saving
- Response in case of bus voltage recovery: Data recovery and IR commands sending as programmed.
- Operation indication: LED ON when programming button is pressed.
- Accessories: IR wired flasher diode with protective capsule.
IR Emitter Specifications
- Connection method: Aerial connector
- Installation:Stick the IR emitter onto the unit IR receiver
- Cable section: 0.15 mm
- Cable length: 20.15 m
- Peak wave length: 940 nm
- Radiated emission power: 2.4 mW
- Radiated intensity: 2.4 mW/sr
- Emission response time: Parameter option. Recommended 2 seconds, as minimum
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|