DISCONTINUED - KES. KNX Energy saver
Product code: ZN1IO-KES
KES allows the measurement of instantaneous electric power and the energy consumed by up to three different monophase circuits or a single triphase circuit. In addition, KES provides information about the corresponding CO2 emissions and it estimates the cost.
- Reduced size: 45 x 45 x 14mm (without terminal block).
- Suitable for single-phase or three-phase installations.
- 3 channels.
- Specific accessory: Split current transformer (ZN1AC-CST60).
- Installation with ease, not modifications needed.
- Instant power (KW) and Energy (KWh) measurements.
- Monetary and CO2 emissions conversion.
- Allows KNX system clock synchronization.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- CE directives compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 10mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 45 °C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device
- Power failure response (bus): Data saving
- Response when restarting (bus): Data recovering
- Operation indicator: Programming LED indicates programming mode (lighting) and safe mode (blinking)
- Method of measurement: Induction
- Number of channels: Up to 3
- Connection type: Terminal block (screw)
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|