inBOX 20. KNX multifunction actuator for flush mounting - 2 outputs 16A
- 2 outputs configurable as:
- Shutter channel
- Individual outputs (up to 2)
10 logical functions
Total data saving on KNX bus failure
Integrated KNX BCU
Dimensions Ø 50 x 26mm
Can be mounted within distribution boxes, junction boxes or wall
Conformity with the CE directives
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 5.08mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- Assembly: Can be mounted within distribution boxes, junction boxes or wall back boxes
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Data saving and relays action according to parameterization.
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovering and output status change according to parameterization.
- Operation indication: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green). Output status LED indicators reflect current output state.
- Number of outputs: 2 outputs
- Contact type: Potential free outputs through bistable relays with tungsten pre-contact.
- Disconnection type: Micro-disconnection
- Rated current by output: 16(6)A * 250V AC (4000 VA), 16(6)A * 30V DC (480W)
- Maximum inrush current: 800A/200 microsecond (fluorescent lamps), 165A/20 millisecond (resistive lamps)
- Outputs per common (Channel): 1 individual output
- Total max current in device: 20A
- Max Power - Resistive Load: 4000W
- Max Power - Inductive Load: 1500VA
- Connection type: Cable screw terminal
- Recommended Cable Section: 0.5 mm2 to 4 mm2
- Cable Type: Stranded or Solid Wire
- Maximum Response Time: 50ms
- Expected Life - Mechanical: 3 million operations (60cpm)
- Expected Life - Electrical: 100.000 cycles (6cpm with resistive load)