MINiBOX 20. KNX multifunction actuator - 2 outputs 16A
- 2 outputs configurable as:
- 1 shutter channels.
- 2 individual outputs - Suitable for capacitive loads, maximum 140 F.
Manual output operation with push button and LED status indicator.
Logical functions included.
Output timing facilities.
Total data saving on KNX bus failure.
Dimensions 67 x 90 x 35mm (2 DIN units).
Integrated KNX BCU.
DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022), through pressure.
Possibility to connect different phases in adjoining outputs.
Conformity with the CE directives.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 5.6mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 ¡C to 55 ¡C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device to be mounted inside of electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Data saving and relays action according to parameterization.
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovering and output status change according to parameterization.
- Operation indication: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green). Output status LED indicators reflect current output state.
- Number of outputs: 2 outputs
- Contact type: Potential free outputs through bistable relays with tungsten pre-contact.
- Disconnection type: Micro-disconnection
- Rated current by output: 16(6)A * 250V AC (4000 VA), 16(6)A * 30V DC (480W)
- Maximum inrush current: 800A/200 microsecond (fluorescent lamps), 165A/20 millisecond (resistive lamps)
- Outputs per common (Channel): 1 individual output
- Total max current in device: 20A
- Max Power - Resistive Load: 4000W
- Max Power - Inductive Load: 1500VA
- Connection type: Cable screw terminal
- Recommended Cable Section: 0.5 mm2 to 4 mm2
- Cable Type: Stranded or Solid Wire
- Maximum Response Time: 50ms
- Expected Life - Mechanical: 3 million operations (60cpm)
- Expected Life - Electrical: 100.000 cycles (6cpm with resistive load)