Capacitive touch panel with 8 buttons and display. Aluminium frame - Custom (VIEW model)
Thanks to its 32 functions distributed in up to 4 pages accessible by pressing or sliding on the central area of the panel. TMD-Display View also includes thermostat function, internal temperature probe and two analog/digital inputs for great functionality. Its customization is based on a professional printing on a high-strength tempered glass.
- Printout glass with touch surface.
- Completely customized image for printout glass, through a web
- 1.8" backlighted display (128x64px) with menu pages.
- 8 main touch areas and a central touch control.
- 2 analog/digital inputs.
- No power supply different from the KNX bus needed.
- Temperatere sensor.
- State LED indicators with custom luminosity.
- Integrated KNX BCU.
- Magnetic fit with security mechanism to avoid accidental extraction. Metallic stand included.
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure.
- Conformity with the CE directives.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 10mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 5 ¡C to 40 ¡C
- Assembly: Vertical position
- Minimum Clearances: Keep away from heat and cold air flows to get better temperature sensor measurements
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Data recovery
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovery
- Number of inputs per common: 2
- Input voltage: +3.3V DC for the common (do not connect external voltage into the inputs in any case)
- Input current: 1.0mA @ 3.3V DC (each input)
- Input impedance: Approx. 3.3kohm
- Switching type: Dry voltage contacts between input and common
- Connection method: Screw terminal block pluggable
- Max. cable length: 30 m.
- NTC probe length: 10.5m. (extendable up to 30m)
- NTC accuracy (@ 25 ¡C): 0.5 ¡C
- Temperature measure precision: 0.1 ¡C
- Cable cross-section: 0.5mm2 to 10.5mm2
- Response time: Max 10ms
|Design range||ZENNIO Touch My Design View|
|Switch action||Capacitive Touch|
|Back Box||Round European|
|HVAC support||Temperature Sensing + Regulation|