Standard Weather station - KNX
Product code: 215004
The weather station standard is used to measure and evaluate weather data (wind speed, precipitation, twilight, temperature and brightness). It is installed in the outdoor area of buildings, preferably in the roof area. The weather station requires an additional power supply, e.g. power supplies 2570 00 or 1024 00.
- Temperature sensor for measuring the outside temperature.
- Wind sensor (thermal) for determining the wind speed.
- Twilight sensor for measuring the brightness in the twilight range.
- Three brightness sensors offset by 90_ determine the brightness in daylight and sunshine, direction-dependent.
- Rain sensor for detecting precipitation.
- Two limits with an adjustable hysteresis per sensor (except rain sensor) can be parameterised.
- A teach-in function enables the application of a current measured value as a limit. This can, for example, be triggered by pressing an external button.
- All limit objects have a parameterisable switch-on and switch-off delay.
- 6 logic gates (AND, AND with return, OR, Exclusive OR, NAND, NOR) with up to 4 inputs for external and internal 1 bit values.
- 4 blocking elements for blocking functions or manual operation.
- Cyclical transmission in case of a value change.
- Power supply: 24V AC/DC SELV
- Power consumption: 7.5 W
- Rated Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32 V DC
- Bus Current Consumption: 15mA
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Wind speed: 0 to 40 m/s
- Brightness: 1,000 to 110,000 lux
- Twilight: 0 to 674 lux
- Precipitation: Yes/No (binary)